Industry Resume Guide for Degree Holders
Learn how to craft the perfect industry resume to attract employers.
- Get access to proven resume templates.
- Learn how to structure your bullet points.
- Learn how to list your publications without taking up too much space.
- Get guidance on how to communicate your results qualitatively.
- Discover which keywords industry employers want to see most on degree holder resumes.
Get your FREE copy below
Book Readers Work At
Who This Book Is For
“How do I write a Degree Holder-level resume?”
Degree holders who want to transition into an industry career but aren’t sure where to start or what their resume might be missing
“Why aren’t I getting any callbacks?”
Degree holders who may have an industry resume but aren’t seeing any success with their current resume submissions or applications
Table Of Contents
Get Job Leads Through Referrals & Automatic Alerts
Write A Persuasive Document
Focus On A Strong Professional Summary Statement
Write Results-Oriented Bullet Points, Not Descriptions Of Your Job Duties
Highlight Your Transferable Skills, Not Action Verbs
Include Company & Position Specific Keywords
Limit Your Resume To Two Pages Or Less With Lots of White Space
Sandwich Your Technical Skills Between A Transferable Skill & A Result
Highlight Your Publications As A Quantified Result
Submit Your Resume Directly To A Person