Complete LinkedIn Guide For Degree Holders
Learn the latest LinkedIn tips & strategies to get degree holders hired into top industry careers.
- Create a professional brand to showcase your LinkedIn profile.
- Learn how to increase your LinkedIn visibility to employers.
- Focus on keywords that will attract recruiters to you from LinkedIn Recruiter.
- Learn how to create a conversational hook that will drive referrals.
- Increase your connections to 500+ and improve your SSI score.
Get your FREE copy below
Book Readers Work At
Who This Book Is For
“What is the point of networking?”
Degree holders with no industry experience who want to learn how to maximize their resources on LinkedIn and cut their job search time in half
“Does my LinkedIn profile need work?”
Degree holders with or without a current LinkedIn profile who aren’t sure what information is important to include to make themselves more visible to employers
Table Of Contents
Think Of Your LinkedIn Profile From The Employer’s Point Of View
Use Keywords Throughout Your Profile To Increase Your Noticeability
Focus On A Professional Visual Center
Create A Conversational Yet Targeted Summary
Pay Attention To Your Experience Section
Work On Your Endorsements And Recommendations
Fill All Sections Of You Linkedin Profile
Send Personal And Targeted Connection Requests
Increase Your Activity To Get Noticed